To our valued patients:
We wanted to apprise you of the steps we are taking to help mitigate the
potential spread of coronavirus in our community.
· We have increased our cleaning protocol to include more frequent cleaning of surfaces, linens, treatment areas, equipment and restrooms according to CDC recommendations.
· In our reminder calls and emails to patients we are requesting that they stay home if they are having flu-like symptoms or running a fever. We are reiterating suggestions that those in potentially susceptible populations consider limiting any type of community exposure.
· Our therapists are monitoring their temperatures several times daily and leaving work immediately if they feel ill.
· We have hand sanitizer throughout the clinic including outside the exterior door so that all can participate in good hygiene..
· We continue to emphasize good respiratory etiquette and social distancing in addition to the steps above.
· If you become ill, we request you please notify us ASAP, then call your primary care provider (do not simply go to the office or the hospital).
· Our staff are monitoring the CDC and WA state Department of Health websites for updates twice daily.
· Please do not hesitate to voice your questions or concerns with our staff; thank you for your continued support during this challenging time.