What to expect:
During your initial visit you can expect a full evaluation, including questions about your health history. You and your therapist will then set up a treatment plan based on your physician’s orders, your goals during treatment, and your physical limitations. Please allow a full hour for the initial visit. Follow-up visits will range 45 minutes to 60 minutes depending on your type of treatment.
- Check here for a list of insurance companies with whom we are contracted–>Insurance List
- Not insured? We offer discounted self-pay rates. Call our front office for details.
New Patient Forms:
To ensure appropriate treatment time with your physical therapist, we make every effort to make the check-in process as efficient as possible. To do this, we ask that you please fill out the new patient paperwork before your appointment so that you can bring it with you, completed.
Please fill out the 1) Patient Consent Form, 2) Health History, and 3) Functional Outcome that pertains to your diagnosis (you may have more than one):
- Patient Consent Form
- Health History Form
- For upper extremity issues (shoulder, elbow, wrist or hand) –> UE Outcome
- For neck or upper back –> Cervical/Thoracic Outcome
- For middle or low back –> Lumbar Outcome
- For lower extremity issues (leg including hip, knee, ankle, or foot) –> LE Outcome
- For pelvic floor –> Pelvic Floor Outcome
- For lymphedema (swelling) –> Lymphedema Outcome
- For balance or dizziness issues –> ABC Scale
- If you have Medicare Part B or a Medicare Managed Plan –> Medicare Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage
Other Helpful Forms: